Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Not only will you find posts of my latest shoots, but this is where I come to talk about new projects & photography & life in general.... My name is Victoria. My start in photography actually started as a graphic designer in 2005 for R Tracy Photography in Nashville, TN. I left Nashville & made Athens my home in 2008, and shortly afterwards started working with Fine Photography by Barry Mobley.What started as a method of bringing home the bacon soon turned into an interest...and from there...a deep passion. I now am putting the experience I have gained from both mentors, plus my own unique eye & style of editing to work...thus creating Victoria Huff Photography. With every picture I take, my goal is to capture my subject in such a way that leaves them happy & feeling like I captured the true essence of who they are. 
If you are interested in booking a shoot or event, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 706.255.1324 or at vhuffphotography@gmail.com. I am also on Facebook as well.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Anna Bloodworth & Tom Entz Wedding Sneak Peek

I cannot begin to describe just how much fun I had at this particular wedding....not only are these two so fun and sweet to work with ...but their love for each other and others just makes you want to be around them. Everything was just beautiful.....from the dress, to the stunning church and the amazing little restaurant they had their reception at in Acworth, Georgia. I was enjoying myself so much, that at one point I had to give in & dance for a few minutes ;-)
It was particularly hard to just pick a few for the sneak peek for this couple....but here are a few of my favorites....
       

   

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment