Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Not only will you find posts of my latest shoots, but this is where I come to talk about new projects & photography & life in general.... My name is Victoria. My start in photography actually started as a graphic designer in 2005 for R Tracy Photography in Nashville, TN. I left Nashville & made Athens my home in 2008, and shortly afterwards started working with Fine Photography by Barry Mobley.What started as a method of bringing home the bacon soon turned into an interest...and from there...a deep passion. I now am putting the experience I have gained from both mentors, plus my own unique eye & style of editing to work...thus creating Victoria Huff Photography. With every picture I take, my goal is to capture my subject in such a way that leaves them happy & feeling like I captured the true essence of who they are. 
If you are interested in booking a shoot or event, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach me at 706.255.1324 or at vhuffphotography@gmail.com. I am also on Facebook as well.

Monday, October 3, 2011

[Cara Murray Maternity Shoot]

To me...there is nothing sweeter than two people head over heels in love with each other that are expecting their first baby....there is so much joy, excitement & wonderment in their eyes...it just warms my heart. The only thing that makes these shoots that much more fun is I usually get to see the little one grow up before my eyes as well. Cara & Greg...ya'll were so wonderful to work with...and I look forward to doing it again very soon!



                                                           









No comments:

Post a Comment